Scrambled tofu is something that is so quick and easy to do. I think most vegans have a recipe for this but as it was requested that I post mine I am doing so. This is one of those recipes I love where so long as you keep the basics the same you can pretty much alter it to suit your own likes. You can add different herbs, less liquid for firmer tofu, different vegetables. Really anything you like.
1 tablespoon oil
1 onion chopped finely
200g chopped mushrooms
200g chopped tomatoes (either fresh or tinned works)
1 pack firm silken tofu
3 tablespoons sweetcorn
Ground tumeric to taste and colour
1 cup nutritional yeast flakes
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon oregano
1. Warm the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat and add the onions until they soften and become golden brown
2. Add the mushrooms (or other vegetables if you are using) and cook until they are caramalised
3. Add all other ingredients. Depending on how soft you like your scramble you may want to use all the tomato juice or just a little. Also depending on how golden you like your tofu you may wish to add more or less tumeric.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer until all the veg and the tofu is cooked.
5. Serve with toast and enjoy!